COME ON IN -
WE ARE OPEN
Working in a collaborative mindset requires anticipation of the potential booby traps out there. We have 30 years experience to help your project get off the drawings into the ground!
About our studio
Aloha . . . we provide a full range of BIM services including co-ordinating documents, creating 3D virtual models, sketch type drawings or full on CAD/BIM documents.
Testimonials : :
Project Date: July 2014
Project Price Range: $50,000-$100,000
• Mr. Hoyle at Oh Cad did a great job drawing up a church bell tower and bridge for me.
This was very tight tolerance work, and he did it carefully and on schedule. His fee was reasonable, and he is easy to work with.
Like March 1, 2013 · last modified: August 16, 2014
Barry Associates Architects <BAA> Relationship: Roland is a professional colleague who has consulted with BAA for over 25 years.Project Date: January 1990Project Price: more than $100,000
• OHCAD is a digital way-finding studio of the first water – prefiguring real world solutions with a masterful application of a full suite of state of the art computer based modeling and rendering tools. OHCAD is obsessed with value adding through precise visual forecasting – measuring twice (and then some) so that its clients need only cut once. OHCAD is guided by Roland Hoyle whose mission is to replace value with greater value, truth with greater truth.A lot of words in the service of vision, but then it would take a thousand more words to begin to describe the images Roland/OHCAD has generated in support of Barry Associates Architects and of our collective mission of building and rebuilding a sustainable regenerative world.Roland (now OHCAD) was the vision-questor for our firm with regard to these projects:
•Municipal Associates, LLP500 FIRST STREET NWWashington, DCRedevelopment of a Class “C” building into a contemporary Class “A” downtown office building.Complete base building gut rehabilitation of an existing 10 story/150,000 sf downtown office building to comply with contemporary ADA and Life Safety Code requirements.Power Capital Group,
• LLCTHE ANNAPOLIS HELIPORTPower Technology Center450 Defense Highway, Annapolis MDSchematic Design, Design Development, and Construction of the 1st public service jet heliport in Maryland.Facility fully integrated in the balance of the Power Technology Center (see new construction below).
• Power Capital GroupPOWER TECHNOLOGY CENTER/WATRSILA DIESEL HQ USA450 Defense HighwayAnnapolis, MD4 story/70,000 sf Research and Development FacilityOffice/Labs/Pilot Manufacturing/Jet Heliport*30,000 sf covered parking. Maryland’s first Jet HeliportAqua Line,
• LLCPOTOMAC RIVER AIR CUSHION VEHICLE TRANSIT SYSTEMWashington DC Metro AreaFeasibility Study/Master Plan/Schematic Design of a Potomac River based hovercraft passenger transportation system integrating Commuter, Military and US Park Service routes and schedules.Prototypical vehicle (with British HoverCraft), terminal parking (with PMI) and maintenance facility design.
• Vertiport Systems, Inc.WASHINGTON VERTIPORTSecond at K Streets NEWashington, DCSite Selection/Master Planning/Schematic Design for an 8 story (445,000 sf) multi-nodal, mixed use transportation center integrating heliport, bus terminal, parking garage, office space and commercial retail.
• PROTOTYPICAL VERTIPORT HELIPORTWashington, DC Metro AreaFeasibility Study/Site Selection/Master Planning and Schematic Design for a series of ground level full service heliports withPassenger terminals, refueling and maintenance facilities.